Photo: Handing over of the hygiene management certificate Beatrix Marvan SES (left), Thomas Krötzl VARENA (center), TÜV Klaus Mlekus (right)
VARENA receives TÜV Austria certification
Hygiene and safety have always been a priority at VARENA. With the occurrence of the COVID pandemic, the hygiene concept was massively reinforced for the long run. VARENA is among the first centers in Upper Austria that was certified due to its exemplary measures in accordance with the new TÜV AUSTRIA hygiene management standard, with special consideration of the current COVID-19 viral pandemic. These include the general mall areas including the sanitary facilities as well as the center management.
The management system certification for the hygiene area, which was specifically developed by TÜV AUSTRIA and takes the COVID-19 pandemic into particular account, ensures the highest level of safety.
Hygiene measures at VARENA:
- the implementation of the hygiene standards at VARENA was further increased thanks to additional staff
- Increased supply of fresh air: 100% fresh air throughout the entire center
- Disinfectant dispensers throughout the entire center
- Free face protection masks available at the visitor service point
- All touchpoints such as fittings, handrails and escalator rails, ATM keypads and elevator buttons as well as the washroom facilities are cleaned and disinfected even more frequently than before